The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Here comes a new challenger!!...

Ysbriel
Ysbriel
✭✭✭✭✭
Would you guys like it if ZOS added random or summoned under certain circumstances, Bosses in all Delves, Public Dungeons and Trials? kinda like the hidden Indrik in Marches of Sacrifices but instead having the boss jump in after killing a boss or a “mysterious” portal opening up.

Here comes a new challenger!!... 45 votes

Yes
57%
CyberOnEsokickback120ub17_ESOJoker99WolfpawLoves_guarsDarkhorse1975lelink88Judas HelviarynXDark_One13Dracan_FontomKdkaWolfkeksMorgul667RedJokerChadakHighlor3ChickenSuckerColecovisionWildRaptorXMashmalloMan 26 votes
No
8%
AcrolasAdernathsp_korshunDevanear 4 votes
maybe
11%
OhtimbarMjolnirVilkasmax_onlyFroilmacsmooth 5 votes
I don’t know
6%
TempPlayerSylvermynxdanara 3 votes
Can you repeat the question?
15%
SolarikenMirelaUmbrellamcagataygrusselmmendozafullheartcontaineroXI_Viper_IXoIsojukka 7 votes
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know
    I don't do any of that content, so I have no idea if that would be a good thing.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Id like that specially for overland

Make it less repeat
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    More content. Richer gaming experience. Sure.

... Before someone explains to you why zos wouldn't or can't as if they worked there themselves.

Sometimes it's fun to share an idea for the sake of it you buzzkills.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Yup, huge roaming bams in overland sound fun.
  • lelink88
    lelink88
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, it's good ideal. And it's more awesome if we can get extral reward to kill it on time
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would instead like to see a decent buff of the dungeon mobs and bosses so that their mechanics are actually played out before they are dying. Another 'challenger' who dies in 2 hits? No point.
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know
    No, unless it is Sheng Long.