The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS Can we get a do-over on the class changes?

Whiskers
Whiskers
✭✭✭
ZOS, The community feedback is that the majority of players are unhappy with the class changes that were made for Elsweyr. Can we get ZOS to re-review and revert some class changes? When racial passives changes, we were given the option to change our class. When class skills change we were given nothing. The result is a lot of unhappy customers, and lots of characters that have been demoted to crafters only.
Edited by Whiskers on May 31, 2019 9:55PM
  • Whiskers
    Whiskers
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just looking for some confirmation that ZOS is aware that some players are not happy with the changes, and I want to know whether ZOS cares and will revisit their decisions.
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class changes are fine, adapt.
  • Whiskers
    Whiskers
    ✭✭✭
    Respectfully disagree. When your build is broken by class changes you are stuck.
    If they gave you the ability to change class, that might be an option to fix your character.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiskers wrote: »
    Respectfully disagree. When your build is broken by class changes you are stuck.
    If they gave you the ability to change class, that might be an option to fix your character.

Yet every time they "break" a class some one manages to find a good build. It's more the general community not wanting to make their own build so they follow a prefabricated one that WILL be nerfed.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • T3hasiangod
    T3hasiangod
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When your build is broken by class changes, you change your build.
    PC/NA - Mayflower, Hellfire Dominion

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor - Voice of Reason - Gryphon Heart - The Unchained - Extinguisher of Flames

Tank - Healer - DPS (all classes, all specs)

Youtube - Twitch
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 years in...

If they make a change I don't like...

I just play a different character for awhile.

Problem solved!

That's why God created alts ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racials are fine except the 2 lore issues.

What class changes do you actually have issue with?
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should make a class change token anyway if they intend on adding any more classes to the game.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WldKarde wrote: »
    5 years in...

If they make a change I don't like...

I just play a different character for awhile.

Problem solved!

That's why God created alts ;)

Too bad god didn't create account wide achievements and titles.
    PvP needs more love.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a do-over on the class changes?
    Nope.

You can only wait and hope the make some more changes in a different direction in the future... as can we all.

Or just ignore the changing mechanics, and play your characters because you liek them as -characters- and not as a budle of skills and stats.
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, The community feedback is that the majority of players are unhappy with the class changes that were made for Elsweyr. Can we get ZOS to re-review and revert some class changes? When racial passives changes, we were given the option to change our class. When class skills change we were given nothing. The result is a lot of unhappy customers, and lots of characters that have been demoted to crafters only.

How would you know how the majority of players feels about the class changes? Reddit and Forums are just a small fraction of the playerbase.

99% of the time the whole "my class is bad now" is completely blown out of proportion and the classes are completely fine with a little addaption.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about templars get buffed? Necros have a skill thats more powerful than Nova...?
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling