The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Velsa and Veya's haircut! ZOS please!

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
Zenimax please for the love of Azura! Make this happen, please!

XZPAhW1.jpg

tumblr_inline_oovl3zErFA1scskwf_540.png

It has been around since Thieves Guild! Why do we not have this yet?!?! I'll pay a billion crowns for it!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Remove loot boxes or riot
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    not since Thieves Guild!
    Since Orsinium, because Fa-Nuit-Hen has this hair

600px-ON-npc-Fa-Nuit-Hen.jpg

zos, we are waiting too long~
    PC/EU
  • gvardi_l
    gvardi_l
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree and give my + to this thread. You gave us altmer dresses, it is time for new (really old) hair!
    PC potato EU
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please zos we need this hair!
  • Syuko
    Syuko
    ✭✭✭
    This! We need longer hair styles in the game, especially this one. I see a lot of NPCs with it and it makes me sad every time! A definite purchase from me if it ever makes an appearance in the crown store. 🙂
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Please put in a good word for us, so we can see this hair style offered for sale in the near future! :)
    Edited by wodkamanostrab16_ESO on June 1, 2019 9:14AM
    PC EU
  • Rainchaser
    Rainchaser
    ✭✭
    This is the only Crown Store item I've obsessively wanted since I first saw it - I've always got a reserve of crowns for it, juuuuust in case. Been waiting years and years... I think if it's ever released, I'll faint.

Wish I could give this more than 1 "agree."
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted this hair for years. I thought it would arrive with Vvardenfell, then hoped for Summerset... Still nothing and we've moved along to Elsweyr. This hair is so nice and so many NPC's have it, please finally release it! @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ill support this, my wood elf would look great with this hairstyle. ESO needs more variety for each race hairstyle. most of the hairstyles looks more human hairstyle than say.. elf or orc. But if the elf and orc hairstyle works for humans than they should be shared with humans. Argonian and Khajiit have their own hairstyles, i know that.