The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NonCP Dueling. Would you like the option?

Azramel
Azramel
✭✭✭
I for one would like the option to turn off CP during a duel if I'm playing on a nonCP build. I think it would make dueling tournaments better too.

Some people say just take all your CP points out but the problem with that is you don't know with 100% certainty that an opponent has removed all their CP. On top of that, it forces us to spend 3k gold every time we switch from CP dueling to nonCP dueling. You don't have to remove all your CP when you enter a nonCP campaign or a BG. An option for CP to be present in duels just makes sense.

Please state the reasoning for your choice.

NonCP Dueling. Would you like the option? 43 votes

Yes, I would like the option to choose between CP and nonCP dueling.
88%
Most_AwesomeRikumaruAnkaridanChefZeroChrlynschlnigommtaniacNoctusInvictusApolloBfish22090Strider__RoshinAliyavanaAnkael07thankyouratCerboltAzramelJimmy_The_FixerHEBREWHAMMERRRVaazaSshadowSscale 38 votes
No, I think it's not necessary.
11%
ShinshadowNelothCompM4sPhiathornsyldolMuzzick 5 votes
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also group dueling would be fun
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, cp pvp friggin sucks and takes too long to do any real damage
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it would be great for testing BG builds!!!
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’d be amazing. Couldn’t be hard to implement from a dev standpoint to just turn off the ole CP switch for this option. Sadly, I don’t think they look at these forums.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love this. I don't even bother challenging non-max CP players because they're at too much of a disadvantage.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even better if we had the option to turn CP on/off without spending gold. This would help with overland being too easy for some players
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh it would be an awesome way testing bg builds. Also it would stop low cp ppl from calling me cp carried :#
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Include a fight club area with a leader board that clears your name as soon as you leave so only the people there are relevant.

Also clears towns and wayshrines while being able to flex what you got.