The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Boycott till Q’s Are fixed

Get_Packed
Get_Packed
✭✭✭
After q’ing for 30 minutes and pressing F a few hundred times I finally got a match. Jokes on me since had to sit in the starting area for 10 minutes because two of the teams were empty.

This is getting out of hand. Cyrodiil is virtually unplayable due to lag after 7pm CST and bg q’s are broken af.
If zos isn’t going to stand by their product I am not going to support them. No more crowns or eso plus for this sweaty pvp’er. I feel that pvpers need to make a conscious effort not spend a dime on this game until we get some reprieve from the performance issues and glitches plaguing pvp.
With WoW dying, ESO has a great opportunity, to increase its base, such a shame.