The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PoV switches and unwanted bar swapping

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
I have two issues that drive me crazy:

#1. Sometimes in BG my character would get knocked down by a wall and my pov would switch to and remain in first person. I'd have to manually switch my pov back to third person while under fire. This has gotten me disoriented and killed so many times.

#2. Sometimes after getting knocked down and breaking free, my character would swap bars for some odd reason. It happened last night. I got knocked down, got up, attempted to heal but somehow was on a different bar. Anyone else have that happen?
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox the POV will change if you are thrown into a wall or back up into a cornor, but the POV will always revert back to 3rd person after moving away from the area.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I have to manually switch back and it's extremely frustrating.