Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

For PC PvPers only. (2 questions)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Was curious, I’m PS4 EU. Have PC game to, but love console better.

1. How well does having no IC in Cyrodiil (only affected campaigns)
2. How is the balance wise in the new 7 day CP Campaign (formerly Shor)
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m PC/NA so I won’t answer the Shor question, but I can’t say I’ve noticed a performance improvement with the IC change. Performance has been pretty average and on occasion unplayable during prime time as usual.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 30, 2019 1:00AM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I’m PC/NA so I won’t answer the Shor question, but I can’t say I’ve noticed a performance improvement with the IC change. Performance has been pretty average and on occasion unplayable during prime time as usual.

So basically nothing changed
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, nothing has changed. Fewer people are playing but it'll probably be some time before we can tell if that's a shift over faction locks, continued terrible performance, something else, or if it's all just people doing Elsewyr.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1) no performance difference. Just less players
    2) campaign is always empty.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, thank you. I’m kind of bummed out there no hardly change. But maybe to early to tell. It might be way different on consoles to. It’s interesting about the IC though.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, thank you. I’m kind of bummed out there no hardly change.

We all are
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can only speak for PC EU.
    But both 30 Day Campaigns have been absolutely rammed to full since the lock in the evenings.
    As mentioned above, the 7 day CP campaign is still relatively quiet in comparison, but did get up to 2 bars in each alliance last night. The below level 50 campaign also seems to get this kind of population.

Separating IC from Cyrodiil seems to have had no real affect on performance, the Volundrung however has just caused an excess of players to stack and cause extra lag, whatever their idea was for Volundrung doesn't seem to have worked out quite to plan.
    Overall I'm finding Cyrodiil as enjoyable as before, just don't expect a marked increase in performance just now.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall, they made it worse somehow. I know quite a few people who were drawing this as the line in the sand to give up on the game, including myself. But a lot (including myself) keep pushing on. I question my sanity doing the same thing not quite expecting different results but hoping something shakes loose.

Volendong changes to cut out stacking on it seems to be the go to hope but its been bad when it's not there. I may be crazy but in the past, it seemed like the longer the queues are for a single faction, the worse the lag so I half blame faction lock, but that might be because I think it's been bad for the game anyway. I do know that it prevents some EP who used to like to change when a certain faction stack of their side got out of control; to no longer be able to
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hammer needs three things:

Code that has it spawn when server performance is decreasing below a specified threshhold (i.e. a tri faction stack at a keep for whatever reason)
    Code that has it spawn behind an underdog faction's gates when a faction has too many potential score points. (i.e. is gating another faction or is holding more than home + emp keeps
    Then a passive aoe that gets stronger the more people who are near it, eventually killing any faction(s) that stack on it.

• JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prime time no changes performance wise. Ic is empty most of the time. More people seem to be in Cyro. I unno. Not worse but not noticeably better either.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primetime = Lag due to ball group guilds logging in. Lag is worst from 6pm to 11pm.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    The hammer needs three things:

Code that has it spawn when server performance is decreasing below a specified threshhold (i.e. a tri faction stack at a keep for whatever reason)
    Code that has it spawn behind an underdog faction's gates when a faction has too many potential score points. (i.e. is gating another faction or is holding more than home + emp keeps
    Then a passive aoe that gets stronger the more people who are near it, eventually killing any faction(s) that stack on it.

great suggestions...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I question my sanity...

I frequently question your sanity as well.
    technohic wrote: »
    Volendong...

Heh
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert