The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dizzying Swing in Cyrodiil and BG

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
I seem to have a lot more success spamming the skill without weaving light attack.

On a dummy, I get around the same DPS, maybe 5%-10% increase when I weave with 100% perfect weave each skill. (this is spamming only Dizzying Skill, NOT a full rotation)

But without weaving, both on a dummy and real player, I'm nearly perfectly 1 swing per 1 second.

That's trolling level in BG when the first one stuns you, by the time you break free that's 2 swings, often 3. Without pocket healer or thicc self shield, yer ded.

my combo is the tried n true Dizzying x2 then Reverse Strike. Which is now easier coz I don't worry about light attack. When new player panicked and forgot to block, it seems to be very effective.
Edited by Davadin on May 30, 2019 2:25PM
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0kQ26Zm.jpg