The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Transmute crystal drops

Iron_Blurr
Iron_Blurr
✭✭✭✭
I think its time to take a look at pve drop rates for transmute crystals. Pledges get you like 1-4 if you do hard mode. But there seems to be no rhyme or reason to why certain things give you the amount they do.
vMa gives 4
vDsa gives like 5
Pledges give 1-4 for hm but there is a huge difference between vet fungal grotto 1 hm and something like vet frostvault hm. In my opinion there should be some kind of increasing rewards for harder difficulty content.
Normal>vet>vet hard mode>vet hard mode dlc dungeons.
The same should apply to trials. For both normal and vet trials you should get guaranteed geode drops with vet trials giving more for the effort.

In general i think the transmutation geode and crystal drop rates need to be rebalanced. Something is clearly wrong when pvp players have more transmute than they know what to do with and pve players are constantly starving for them.