The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can we get faction change alrdy

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
alot of ppl want to change faction so they can play with their friends in cyrodill, not everyone have time to level alts.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread #317

Answer still NO from ZOS.
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    sionIV wrote: »
    Thread #317

I dont accept it

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    sionIV wrote: »
    Thread #317

I dont accept it

Oh? You don't accept it?

I'm sorry, we didn't realise who we were dealing with!

I'm sure that, given it's you we are talking about, ZOS will drop everything to cater to your needs ASAP.

Being serious now OP, like the rest of us, you're nobody special. If a thousand requests were already answered with no, what make yours any different?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Pronto
    Pronto
    It just went live, they are testing it right now but I believe it will eventually be changed as nobody seems too happy about it.
    Pronto Padfoot - Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (AD)
    Pronto Greenfoot - Bosmer Stamina Warden (AD)
    Pronto Firefoot - Bosmer Stamina Dragonknight (AD)
    -Pronto - Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (AD)
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asking for something over and over wont change there minds as others have said in the many many threads Zos have no intention of doing this