Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LF social friendly inclusive guild

BlackStar300
BlackStar300
✭✭
So adding more to my post I'm a veteran player returning after an 8 months break and wanting to join a social guild that is friendly and doesn't seem like new members can't integrate with others because they already formed connections.

I don't do trials as I hate doing them so looking for a guild that doesn't put so much emphasis on them is a bonus.

Really hoping I can find some a cool home (or 2) 😁

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @BlackStar300 I like to think thats us at NSO!...social, friendly, inclusive. We have members at all levels and styles of play. We do run trials but certainly no emphasis placed on it. I think we cover all aspects of the game quite thoroughly. Most of our socializing happens on discord so I would recommend that as we don't hang out in voice channels in game (unless dungeoning or running an event). Definitely the best way to get to know fellow guild mates is via discord. Our recruitment link(New Scrolls Order) is near the top of the page. Check us out. Feel free to message me directly here or via psn as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order