The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU PS4 - Crafted gear help

DangaHV
DangaHV
Soul Shriven
Hi, apologies if this is the wrong place to request such things or if it is frowned upon. I'm a returning player and loving the game at the moment but I'm currently struggling with my gear.

Is anyone available on the EU PS4 server to craft me some gear? Looking online this is what is recommended -

levelingdk.png

Don't need the jewelry as it doesn't seem that important.

My PSN/ESO login is DangaHV. Not sure how it works but I have loads of materials and a fair bit of coin to cover the crafting cost/material cost and something towards time spent making them. I need equipment to be level 35 (currently level 34). Any help would be massively appreciated!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you can try is to hang out near the crafting station and ask players who come up to make something if you can give them mats to make something.

Also, if this is a sub CP160 character, you may be better with Zone Drops as you are going to be leveling so quickly.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DangaHV
    DangaHV
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried hanging around the crafting stations, but had no luck.

When I returned, I had a set of the above on my character and it has done my proud, only just starting to out level it now. So was hoping to get a set at around level 35 which will likely see me through to 50.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DangaHV wrote: »
    Hi, apologies if this is the wrong place to request such things or if it is frowned upon. I'm a returning player and loving the game at the moment but I'm currently struggling with my gear.

Is anyone available on the EU PS4 server to craft me some gear? Looking online this is what is recommended -

levelingdk.png

My PSN/ESO login is DangaHV. Not sure how it works but I have loads of materials and a fair bit of coin to cover the crafting cost/material cost and something towards time spent making them. I need equipment to be level 35 (currently level 34). Any help would be massively appreciated!

I would strongly suggest joining a guild. A good guild will have master crafters who are happy to help their guildmates. Many do not ask for payment, but you should make sure you have all the materials required available.

You also have the option of simply farming a set, all areas drop sets from delvs, world bosses and dolmens. There are some very good ones that are relatively easy to obtain in a relatively short space of time.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DangaHV wrote: »

levelingdk.png

I would strongly suggest joining a guild. A good guild will have master crafters who are happy to help their guildmates. Many do not ask for payment, but you should make sure you have all the materials required available.

You also have the option of simply farming a set, all areas drop sets from delvs, world bosses and dolmens. There are some very good ones that are relatively easy to obtain in a relatively short space of time.

As above joining a guild you will get so much more out of it being in a guild