The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts on Spin2win?

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone still using it?
Did you switch to 2h and cleave?
If you still use it or did use it what did you think of the changes?
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Steel tornado still works great for clearing out trash mobs. 2 handed cleave works well for taking out single targets.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was thinking about it

Changing morph or going back to 2h
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel tornado still works great for clearing out trash mobs. 2 handed cleave works well for taking out single targets.
    Are some players so bad we call them trash mobs now? Poor people, they're trying! :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whirling blades is just steel tornado on steroids, just takes a bit of practice to get used to shorter range.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Are some players so bad we call them trash mobs now? Poor people, they're trying! :trollface:

LOL, no, no, I meant for overland and dungeon mobs. Although I can understand your confusion since some zergling group I’ve run into aren’t much better than the standard overland mobs. :p
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL, no, no, I meant for overland and dungeon mobs. Although I can understand your confusion since some zergling group I’ve run into aren’t much better than the standard overland mobs. :p
    But this is the pvp forums?
    Anyone still using it?
    Did you switch to 2h and cleave?
    If you still use it or did use it what did you think of the changes?
    Still running DW/2H on my stamden build for organized group play (8-14 people) with Steel Tornado. Main thing so far is paying a little closer attention to my positioning and knowing I may never get 3 killing blows with a single spin anymore.

This is the first video I've put out since the patch hit, I don't think I got any KBs with Steel Tornado but I know I got some during fights. Also noteworthy two of our magblades are running magnecros at the moment.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭

a few days ago I finished grinding my magnecro and jumped into low MMR BG on weekend. In the end of the match I wasn't sure what was harder - to clear a pull of mobs in skyreach or enemy team of casuals
    Edited by Neloth on May 28, 2019 2:22PM
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's because I'm spending much more time currently in BG than in Cyro (wanna be more optimally outfitted before spending the bulk of my pvp time there), but I've been using WB it seems to work well enough even with the shorter radius.

Is ST really the consensus better option given the damage loss? And yea tracking 2H is prob strongest but I already use that on a 2H/bow build.