Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Why are most good as well bad gankers AD?

nsmurfer
nsmurfer
✭✭✭✭✭
As a DConly player, i have noticed that I get hardly ever ganked by EP players, mostly just zergs. But i can not step beyond the Nikel territory and not get ganked by AD. Even if I manage to survive a few bad ones, sooner or later I get deleted in seconds with 30k resists and 3.5k crit resists.
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know cuz I'm a AD player keep those gank up bois
    FOR DA QUEEN!!!!!
    FOR ELVEN SUPERMACY!!!
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably because Khajiits and Wood Elves are the most suitable races for NB/gankers, and both races happen to be on the AD faction.
    Edited by Vermethys on May 27, 2019 6:56PM
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    Probably because Khajiits and Wood Elves are the most suitable races for NB/gankers, and both races happen to be on the AD faction.

Exactly. It’s the racial composition.

Also why most bad pet sorcs are AD - high elf race.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They can't help themselves; the urge to gank is in their genes. You might as well be a walking tuna fish as far as an Aldmeri Dominionite is concerned.

Regarding the good and bad ones.. well, some are still learning the ganking skills; they'll be good eventually.

Edited by Dojohoda on May 27, 2019 7:00PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because they are too scared to defend their territory. Every time I pop into cyradil AD has only its 4 base structures and no scrolls in the temples. Don't bother even Thinking about doing town dailies.

• Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am AD and I can tell you that I get ganked PLENTY by DC and SP! ALL sides do it and seem to do it equally!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poor choice of race distribution so that all the ganking bonuses were originally in 1 alliance...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood elves lost their gank passive though.

Khajiit's arent that good either.

Just wait till i get myself a PC. Ill gank you with my dunmer nb in the name of all Ebonheart Pact players :)
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, but every AD Warden I see in PVP has the darned Bear out :s
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vermethys wrote: »
    What passive would Bosmer have?
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    I aam a EP ganker and i hate the yellows much more than the blues.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    AD are cowardly, hide in the bushes and attack lone players.

👍👍👍
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AH93 wrote: »
    AD are cowardly, hide in the bushes and attack lone players.

👍👍👍

Tactical planning, strike and retreat beats getting zerged over by the 40+ EP Stamdens with permafrost active. :wink:

I prefer to Javelin the faces of those into the slaughterfish when they get near cliffs. Much more entertaining rage whispers.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause that's the only way they can fight or else they would just get piped in a normal straight up fight
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, I would hide too if my Alliance was known for furries and Kate Beckinsale fanbois.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair, I would hide too if my Alliance was known for furries and Kate Beckinsale fanbois.
    No shame in liking Kate.

underworld-kate-beckinsale.jpg
    sub-buzz-20909-1550487029-1.jpg

• KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »

Just wait till i get myself a PC. Ill gank you with my dunmer nb in the name of all Ebonheart Pact players :)

My ganker for the past 3 years on xbox is a dark elf. Does quite well.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf elitism.

I wouldn't actually know, I just don't like High Elves.
  • GrimClaw
    GrimClaw
    ✭✭✭
    This is discrimination of Khajit ! I expect coin !
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »

My ganker for the past 3 years on xbox is a dark elf. Does quite well.

Yeah mine too. And i got even rewarded for it when they changed racial passives, which suited me better!
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    AD is the bowtard factory of Tamriel since day one, I don't understand why the altmers didn't exterminate these skooma addict and these forest cannibals

High Kinlady Estre was right.
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EdoKeledus wrote: »
    AD is the bowtard factory of Tamriel since day one, I don't understand why the altmers didn't exterminate these skooma addict and these forest cannibals

High Kinlady Estre was right.

Better to be a bowtard than some backwater DC'billy making their fellow hoomans squeal like piggies.
    https://youtu.be/hFKdAhi_yc0
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play AD, your gankers wouldn’t be AD. I have mostly EP problems but that’s because I only have one EP
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just coz
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox, AD can't actually make a straight push by themselves. They have to run around ganking until they know DC is nearby to back them up. At least DC can actually roll on their own.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |