Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Transmute crystals in PvP

GeorgeBlack
GeorgeBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Make open world PvP in Cyrodiil a thing somehow. Let us farm transmute crystals in various locations.
Keep flipping and horse riding with zerga lag is getting old.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make open world PvP in Cyrodiil a thing somehow. Let us farm transmute crystals in various locations.
    The last thing we need is more transmute crystals filling up our inventory.
    Lethal zergling
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you need more ways to get transmute crystals from Rewards of the Worthy? All you have to do is get 20k AP once a day, or 25k AP a month/week for the end of campaign rewards.

You can:
    Kill other players
    Capture Keeps
    Capture Resources
    Do town missions
    Scout resources
    Capture Elder Scrolls
    Repair Walls

If that's not enough, you can do those on multiple characters - one faction for the two 30 day campaigns, or all factions on the 7 day.

And if that's still not enough, I'm going to remind you that ZOS made it clear that transmutation isnt supppsed to be the primary way of getting gear in the correct trait. Even Jewelry crafting is more of a sink for transmute stones, given that nearly everyone who regularly PVPs on the 30 day campaigns gets tons of transmute stones every month.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think transmute crystals are the right incentive.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    The amount we get from Rewards of the worthy and end of month or week rewards are more than enough.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of which, the player cap for those things need to be increased. ptw 200 an't enough.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmute Crystals honestly have such a low value, it’s too EASY to get them.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recently transmuted 3 pieces of gear which dropped me to thirty unopened 50 crystal boxes in my crafters inventory.

Probably we’re good on crystals.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Speaking of which, the player cap for those things need to be increased. ptw 200 an't enough.

Or at least let the geodes be stackable and bankable
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pvp'd while leveling my EU character, and her bags are still overflowing with geodes. All the stones she got during the anniversary event went straight into the ether. I wouldn't care if it weren't for the 200-stone limit, but as it is I'd hate for them to become even more plentiful.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously?? If you PvP you automatically get flooded with crystals. The last thing pvP needs its people on a side mission farming something.

How are you not drowning in then? All my toons inventories are rammed with them.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I end up deleting the smaller ones or transmuting gear I don't plan on using so I can clear inventory.
    We already are getting way too many for anyone even moderately doing pvp/ pve group content.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The imperial city is an open world stone farming area within pvp, it has more people now that the zone has been removed from campaigns.
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    50 transmute crystals for getting level 1 in a 30 day campaign. Over 2 characters, in 1 month you can transmute 2 items. Over 8 characters you can transmute 8 items. Transmute crystals are easy to get, make them any easier and people will flood Cyrodiil looking for a cheap way to avoid playing the game.