The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thank you ZOS for Locking the Campaigns!

FearlessOne_2014
FearlessOne_2014
✭✭✭✭✭
As stated above. A lot less faction trolling since campaign locks. It's a good first step towards making Alliance War relevant and competitive again.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right, now give us one or two more faction unlocked campaigns.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated above. A lot less faction trolling since campaign locks. It's a good first step towards making Alliance War relevant and competitive again.

Alliance war has not been relevant since the first 90 day wabbajack campaign where everyone spent 90 days to get essentially nothing. It really set the tone for how irrelevant the alliance war is.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deep_01 wrote: »

It's called Alliance War not Alliance Point Farm!

Go farm Alliance Points in BGs. It's much quicker in BGs anyways, if you can secure 1st place most of the times.
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go farm Alliance Points in BGs. It's much quicker in BGs anyways, if you can secure 1st place most of the times.

Not really, it takes me 10-20 minutes to queue for a BG If I win I only get 12 k for a BG that will take roughly 10-15 minutes.

In a 30 minute span in cyro I could easily make 20-30-40k AP.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »

Not really, it takes me 10-20 minutes to queue for a BG If I win I only get 12 k for a BG that will take roughly 10-15 minutes.

Funny it normally takes less than 2 minutes for me to queue for BGs.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm least bothered by AP and objectives. What motivates me is fighting/killing players in an openworld setting.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »

Funny it normally takes less than 2 minutes for me to queue for BGs.

Having low MMR will do that for ya, but for myself and others like me we have high MMR's and it effects our queuing
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for implementing faction lock! Now, let's please enforce it for all campaigns.
    Lethal zergling
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen!
    well said.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for implementing faction lock! Now, let's please enforce it for all campaigns.

exactly!
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree!
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not happening due to players who utilize races on different factions. If all campaigns were to be locked then all races should be available to all factions and not a crown store cash grab feature.

Faction locks will not solve any issues.

• Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed. It is a relief now to play with people where you can be very sure that they are dedicated to your alliance.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've had to remove several comments that were baiting and nonconstructive. This is a reminder to keep the thread on topic and civil.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • poietin
    poietin
    ✭✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »

Indeed. It is a relief now to play with people where you can be very sure that they are dedicated to your alliance.

Not really, you can still spy and run scrolls to enemy factions.