The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THE FALL OF THE GREAT AD EMPIRE

• karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two factions pairing to farm/stall the other!

Isn't that literally the entire point of three factions though?
  • LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect it to "fix" the collusion, I expected it to make said collusion blatent and undeniable, which it did. As pictured.

It also helps against it somewhat as you can still get these knuckleheads to damage each other to some extent. Makes things harder for them.
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's probably going to take 2 or 3 campaigns before that kind of thing improves. It will not be so much of a thing after a while. Playing any faction at anytime introduced this specific problem.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    Yeah people thought that, it's not the case and I think people assumed to much
    No one thought that. This is something the faction-floppers claimed we believed. However, it is absolutely for certain that these kinds of activities will be diminished.

You have been consistently wrong about... everything so far, vis a vis faction locks. What's the plan here... dig up?

^

*Takes an isolated incident and prepares his agenda*

"SEE, I TOLD YA SO, EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT ME"
    Edited by IronWooshu on June 8, 2019 6:22PM
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    One very good positive I've noticed is that zone chat has been far less toxic. No more zone chat trolls from other factions stirring it up because they can't play without their entire group being on and kill time by trolling chat.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm, misread the @name as a forum poster named Hedna.
    Edited by idk on June 8, 2019 6:33PM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    Yeah people thought that, it's not the case and I think people assumed to much
    No one thought that. This is something the faction-floppers claimed we believed. However, it is absolutely for certain that these kinds of activities will be diminished.

You have been consistently wrong about... everything so far, vis a vis faction locks. What's the plan here... dig up?

^

*Takes an isolated incident and prepares his agenda*

"SEE, I TOLD YA SO, EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT ME"

When someone is consistently wrong about a number of isolated incident, how would you characterise that?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Purpling just makes AD stronger from a PC-NA no-CP perspective.

Getting used to fighting red and blue at the same time makes people better pvpers. I play in homicide, when it’s actually even numbers it’s crazy how fast we steamroll most other guilds.

I do miss 3 faction fights. Fighting two other factions is hellifun.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PS4 EU DC and EP always team up yet AD still ends up winning most of the main campaigns lol
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main EP, despise AD, and even I think this post is dumb.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GREAT AD EMPIRE IS NOW HISTORY !!!
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you all got farmed y’all are squishy squishes. I was ashamed to fight those DC FARMERS. I killed one of them like 40 times to the one time the fool ever killed me. I was like it’s THESE guys and left them alone.

They’d see me and back off me. So yeah I killed some AD lol.