The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Adanced UI addon makes my quest markers green and pink?

Aertew
Aertew
✭✭✭✭
For some reason my normal quest markers are outlined in green, and then the main quest for Elswhyr is pink, is there a way to get rid of this or do I have to get rid of the addon entirely?
Edited by Aertew on May 26, 2019 2:20AM
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Actually, I believe that the addon that alters the colors of quest markers is Conspicuous Quest Markers (I use it to deal with places like Wrothgar where the quest location might otherwise be invisible due to matching the terrain)....
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I believe that the addon that alters the colors of quest markers is Conspicuous Quest Markers (I use it to deal with places like Wrothgar where the quest location might otherwise be invisible due to matching the terrain)....

Wierd. I dont have it so Im gonna assume it came with advanced UI, since when I have it enabled it changes the colors and when I dont have it enabled. Does the addon let you change the colors?
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Yes, Conspicuous quest markers allows you to change quest marker color on the fly, which allows you benefit when dealing with areas with an overload of one particular color.
  • Aertew
    Aertew
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Conspicuous quest markers allows you to change quest marker color on the fly, which allows you benefit when dealing with areas with an overload of one particular color.

Alright I'll try installing it and see if its lets me change the marker ffom pink, thanks!