The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this custom Reshade mod worth publishing?

Casowen
Casowen
✭✭✭
My favorite thing to do in game is literally just roam around the map, and in doing that I screwed around with reshade for awhile seeing what singular setting works best all over Tamriel either in darkness or sunlight, cloudy or not. It particularly emphases good contrast ratio while being able to see clearly in dark places at the same time in any environment. ZME often publishes images of what there npc's do in game in advertisements, though I assume its a prerendered image using alot of raycasting, or raytracing as its called now. Maybe there is something better?

wavlc7u49kcb.png
cezcc9y88b85.png
a2vw3yhzrdi4.png
brlr5i0r392i.png
kzbbzpjp8bvw.png
gkvslwfmbcwd.png
znlv27uxpbl1.png
au9rvabl1ppw.png
garqaosf9zio.png
eqg3g5s0xvw3.png
fjetbx57l9ua.png
w06wwaq2g0tr.png
dpf2c7y41qhn.png
pt7ev6kcb5f4.png
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturation is way way too high, otherwise good.
  • Casowen
    Casowen
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Saturation is way way too high, otherwise good.

Thats not hard to turn down, so I will post a few showing it not so saturated in a little while.
  • Casowen
    Casowen
    ✭✭✭
    Well I think its more or less perfect now. I could increase various black levels so that dark items are easier seen in sunlight, such as my black pug for instance, though I think its great as is.

471xq6zbuhiw.png
    b8tpvzw1jlst.png
    u35mobaesakf.png
    9iw1pazxtsh0.png
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet some would like the over-saturated version. I think it's wrong to clain it's way too over-saturated as it's a matter of taste. Looks good imo.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU