Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
6v6 and 12v12 BG's?
Can we get something that feels a little less like tiny little arenas without having to rely on faction warfare? The 4v4v4's are nice and all but sometimes you just get tired of constantly being dogpiled by what is essentially a 4v8 because two teams decide to work together to ruin your day by either sheer coincidence, malicious intent, or the stupidity of one team sabotaging their win by helping a different team win even faster.
Like ideally I would expect whoever to be in first place to be the enemy of the two teams in 2nd and 3rd. That's the most logical way to play right? Except this isn't what happens at all. It would just be more satisfying to play in a 6v6 or 12v12 and have a consistent enemy.