The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ashen Scar Quest Bugs

Merrien
Merrien
✭✭✭
Hello, I started the Ashen Scar quests, and had to log out before I had completed them. When I logged back in, Vastarie was in Rimmen with me, which was odd enough, but when I tried to go back to the quest area, she was missing and I could not get further into the quest without her opening up the door. I abandoned the quest thinking I could restart it, but even after abandoning it, Vastarie is no where to give me the quest again. The crystals I put on the ground for her in the first part of the quest are still there-- I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not-- but now I have an area I cannot complete. Thanks for reading, I hope it can get fixed. I tried to put in a ticket, but since the quest is no longer in my journal, I cannot.
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I submitted a more general ticket for it since I couldn't put in the quest directly, so hopefully it will get looked at. Thanks.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just left Cyrodiil after getting frustrated by multiple game breaking bugs thinking I can enjoy some casual storytelling. This is the first quest I see, still bugged since 2019
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.