The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error messages with Destinations

Roxxsmom
Roxxsmom
✭✭✭
I have downloaded the newest, post-Elsweyr version of Destinations, and as far as I can tell, I've got all its dependencies up to date also. However, every time I log in I get error messages like the ones I posted below. Are other people having this issue, or is it just me? When I check my addon menu in game nothing is missing for Destinations, and it appears to be up to date.

user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:2851: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:2851: in function 'Quests_Undone_pinTypeCallback'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:3863: in function 'ZO_WorldMapPins:RefreshCustomPins'
user:/AddOns/LibMapPins-1.0/LibMapPins-1.0/LibMapPins-1.0.lua:154: in function 'lib:AddPinType'
user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:5682: in function 'SetPinLayouts'
user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:9464: in function 'OnLoad'

or this one

user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:2851: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/Destinations/Destinations.lua:2851: in function 'Quests_Undone_pinTypeCallback'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:3863: in function 'ZO_WorldMapPins:RefreshCustomPins'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:6375: in function 'ZO_WorldMap_UpdateMap'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:7864: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:7142: in function '(anonymous)'