The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Volendrung, so let me get this straight

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You have:

A single target spammable
A gap closer
A conal AOE and knockback
A buff skill
A siege skill
A whirlwind ultimate

You can't rearrange the hotbar, making the weapon awkward af
YOU HAVE NO HEAL???

WTF? I am a magicka nightblade with 10K resistances. I should never pick up this weapon, right? It's a stamina weapon anyway. How exactly does this scale? I note the ton of stamina I get, but I certainly did not get weapon crit. So another mechanic that favors stamina players? So many questions.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More relics will be added over time.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    More relics will be added over time.
    As if that was a good thing? There's a reason Implosion was removed from sorc. Random sh** is not good for the game.

I guess I can at least see the no heal, the more I think about it. It means this guy will have to run in a group with a healer. Really he/she is a walking siege. It's entirely possible to build into health regen and tankiness, though. Unless I'm missing something, this weapon favors a tanky stamina build and, possibly, a high health regen one or something like a Cyrodiil's Crest build.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Playing magicka in 2019... or 2018 .. XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)