The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafter addons, auto sell addon

DrevesniiDospeh
DrevesniiDospeh
Soul Shriven
Do u now addon that auto-sell trash, dropped poisons, potions??
And what is a best addin for craft? Alchemy, enchant includes?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know or need any auto-sell addon

Crafting:
    Potion Maker to level up alchemy. Later i dont need it because i know my recipes.

Crafting analyse timers:
    AI Research Grid

For the dailies:
    Daily Provisioning
    Daily Alchemy

For fishing:
    Votan's Fish Fillet
    Edited by mague on May 24, 2019 12:16PM
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Do u now addon that auto-sell trash, dropped poisons, potions??
    Check out Dustman for this.

PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the auto sell try: PersonalAssistant (Banking, Junk, Loot, Repair) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info381-PersonalAssistantBankingJunkLoot....html ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Mupo
    Mupo
    ✭✭
    Craftstore Elswyre for a nice grid telling you what you researched/timers/motifs/recipes/Furnishing Blueprints!

Dustman I have used for a few years for auto junking things that you have junked before and there's Zolan's Junk Handler that lets you key-bind "Junk' button [mine is Delete key]

Lazy Writ Crafter will auto craft most anything for your daily writs, as an added bonus if you havea main crafter [Or a friend with a max Crafter] with 4/1 Potion/mat passive and Provisioning 4/1 passives you can have THEM Craft the noob food/drinks/Alchemy daily writ items, have those either in yoru house bank or Banker Bank and your alt will auto-pull what they need to complete that daily writ quest :smiley: I make those noob writ items for my friends in full stacks for banking their daily writ requirements every few months, it's a huge help.

I craft on 17 Alts each day, Lazy Writ Crafter helps me keep my sanity! :cookie:
    I hope this helps!
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the auto sell try: PersonalAssistant (Banking, Junk, Loot, Repair) ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info381-PersonalAssistantBankingJunkLoot....html ).

That's a really nice NEW addon, I recommend getting it. Already replaced Bank Manager R for me (as it's not been updated and is quite heavy).

It's also modular so you can just select which parts you want from it. Notice that for me I had to enable the whole package first before it started working, after that I could disable those I didn't have a use for.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU