The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Battlereeve tanerline elswyr?

Tyralbin
Tyralbin
✭✭✭✭
Any idea where this NPC is?

Tried search net to no avail.

Want him for dragon dailies.
Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah going to be released at later date.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    I believe she will appear when Elsweyr officially launches next week. Apparently the early access players got two weeks of "bonus" dragon goods by not having her around. Or something...
  • Ekadzati
    Ekadzati
    ✭✭✭
    Still no sign of her, is it part of another DLC or will she turn up before then? Anyone know?
    Registration date: November 2013
    Geek since 1974.
    Girl Gamer since 1976.
    Granny since 2014.
    Gut shooter since forever.
    Don't say you weren't warned.
    (Now where's my cane and why are you on my lawn?)

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She hasn't shown up in my game yet either, but you don't need her to send you on quests to kill dragons. They have certain spots on the map where they land every 5 - 10 minutes. Last night I followed their landing pattern as best I could and killed 25 dragons within a few hours (with the help of a group, of course). Dragons have become my favorite part of the game.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaie wrote: »
    I believe she will appear when Elsweyr officially launches next week. Apparently the early access players got two weeks of "bonus" dragon goods by not having her around. Or something...

Lol no; the other way in fact, because no 3rd daily coffer for motifs/crafting mats
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been assuming that she will appear when the Pelletine motif becomes available in the Crown Store on the 26th (iirc), as that motif will drop in her daily reward box.

Pretty crappy that they've decided to wait on adding her to the game until the motif launches, rather than just allowing us to do her dailies at launch and then just adding the motif to her reward boxes on the 26th. Pretty goofy that the game includes dialog concerning her dailies, but she's actually not there AT ALL.

At least in Summerset, even though she wouldn't appear until you had done a certain quest, the dialog indicated that we should check in with her "at a later time," which indicated that we needed to advance something in order for her to appear.

But in this case, we are told she's here and that she wants you to hunt dragons. But she's nowhere to be found, leading to confusion and players trying to find her to no avail. I just think it would have been better to have her in the game at the beginning and then just add the motif to her reward boxes on the 26th.