The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ive been in the bg que for 30 minutes. over 250 failed to joins

erio
erio
✭✭✭✭✭
Please fix this e.e wanna test out my newly level 50 necromancer. I've qued for a bg, and it gets down to one person. After 30 minutes I finally got into one..
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »
    Please fix this e.e wanna test out my newly level 50 necromancer. I've qued for a bg, and it gets down to one person. After 30 minutes I finally got into one..

Yep, logged off for the night because I got tired of hitting F for 30 minutes.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • HonestGabe
    HonestGabe
    ✭✭✭
    While yes, I agree it should be fixed ASAP and is quite annoying, a temporary solution would just be to turn auto confirm on.
    Edited by HonestGabe on May 23, 2019 5:03AM
    Altaholic
    PC/NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon queue had the same issue since they use the very same service to for the groups. We have not received any update since Rich stated they were oblivious that there was still an issue with the GF even though we had sent Zos a sea of threads detailing the issue.

Being we have not received an update on such a major game system I have questioned if Zos is taking this issue seriously.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so hyped the last two evenings to test my fresh necromancer in PvP. Wasted 4-5 hours of my life in the queue without getting a single match. Good old queue resets with a bazillion requests to accept, queues exceeding 40min+ queues without a single invite until someone in group crashes and more issues.

Basic game components not working being the rule not the exception is a disgrace to any game, do we really have to beg the creators to get their behinds up and repair it every single patch? What is this?

We just pumped huge amounts of cash into this trashyard via buying the freaking chapters and they just cant be bothered to bugfix their game.

What a shame.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert
    PC EU Primetime Queue is not working since patch, impossible to use the group finder for hours in the evening. It should be quite easy for you guys to check the overall number of BGs done past 2 evenings and figure.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop crying and keep on pressing the F(vck) button.

Ps: don't forget we have shiny stuff for sale on our shop, chek it out while you wait for your BG or dungeon to be ready!!!!!!??
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very reminiscent of the morrowind release when BG que finder took 2+ hours solo and if you we’re in a group it wasn’t virtually impossible to get a game. Devs remained silent on the issue for months.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Haojin
    Haojin
    ✭✭✭
    nobody cares , sadly.
    Guildmaster of Phalanx

PC-EU Vivec/Sotha Sil
    Hao Jin [Stamden]
    Haojun [Stamdk]
    Haojin [Stamsorc]
    Hao'jin [Stamplar]
    Food Fetish [Stamblade]

• oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We just pumped huge amounts of cash into this trashyard via buying the freaking chapters and they just cant be bothered to bugfix their game.

What a shame.
    dont pump. why do you do it? it has been broken for years. dont say youve never heard about it
    we both cant play necromancer. whats the difference between us? i didnt pay for it
    Edited by oxygen_thief on May 24, 2019 7:58PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before it declines voluntarily leave the queue then rejoin a new queue. This solves the infinite queue loop for me
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    Also experiencing this garbage.

Server latency seems to be up around 34% as well.

Time for a server restart?
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    Queues seem to be good now, but over the last dozen BGs or so (~80% wins), I've gotten no style pages at all. I'm queueing specifically for Deathmatch, as I'm farming the Pit Daemon set.. yet I've received no pages of the last 4 that I need.

Firedrake wasn't this bad, what the hell.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really annoying. My usual playing time is after 10PM after putting kids to sleep. Can take me up to half an hour or so to get in to one game. "Someone declined the invite, You have been placed in front of thee que" 100's of times before I can play one game.

Extremely annoying.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All kinds of threads saying it’s broken.

Always happens during prime time.

ZoS doesn’t seem to care.
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    BG que is totally broken on PC EU.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Up the hornz
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not broken, it's a feature. One made to teach us how to be patient...good things come to those who wait.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    You still have access to the crown store while in the queue, what more do you want? Choosey beggars smh
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Press F for Fun.