The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to resolve Error 102?

Trollwut
Trollwut
✭✭✭
Hey folks!

I'm a bit disappointed right now. Well ok, the Elsweyr patch came out and since then I couldn't patch it.

When trying, it sticks for a minute, then it gives me the Error 102:

k9cHUX9.png

I already read the linked KB Article, but none of this helped. I also duckduckgoed a bit and deleted the Launcher's version file, which didn't change anything, too.

How can I resolve this error?

I'm disappointed, because as I couldn't play the game for the last few days now, I also lose the riding mount of this month's daily login rewards (as also the riding lessons) :(

I wanted to try to open a support ticket, but when I go to help.elderscrolls.com and try to login with my account, the form simply does nothing. No "wrong information" or processing, just nothing.