The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragon Hunt Daily Quest Location?

Ithilwenn
Ithilwenn
✭✭✭
The daily for Dragon Hunt is given by Battlereave Tanerline but as far as I know no one knows where the location of this npc is/quest. Is this not in game right now or does someone know where this npc is?
War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
Tarielana- AD Templar
Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PTS she was standing right with the other two daily quest givers; I assume she's "disabled" and won't be available until they release the Pellitine motif.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    On the PTS she was standing right with the other two daily quest givers; I assume she's "disabled" and won't be available until they release the Pellitine motif.

Correct.

From the first PTS patch notes:
    Note that Dragon Hunt Dailies, and the Pellitine Motif that can be obtained by completing them, will both become available after Elsweyr's launch. Stay tuned!
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »

Thanks alot :)
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)