The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Achievement fish tank

Strike_Maximus
Strike_Maximus
✭✭✭
So I was thinking to myself the other day that it would be interesting to see a fish tank furnishing dedicated to the achievement fish you catch in each zone.
That would probably be a lot of fish in one tank, so it could be multiple tanks or different sizes to accommodate many types of homes.
We spend all this time fishing to just sell these fish but maybe it would be interesting to have the option to put them in a tank in our homes, but still have the ability to sell them to the NPC of course.
PC/NA/DC

CP 810
Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as a lot of people have asked for similar, the amount of custom models and, in this case, animations they'd have to do makes it unlikely. I'd love it, personally. Maybe a zoo to house all of our mounts and pets as well.
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would love a farm that sacrifices traditional furniture slots for more pet/mount slots.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
    Options