The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Linking Guilds in Chat

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭✭✭
With the addition of the new Guild Finder, I've been seeing a lot of people linking the guilds and descriptions right to the chat as if it was an item or a book (yellow text and all), like: [Guild: Guild Name]

n00b question I'm sure, but I'm just wondering how to do it. Can anyone help?
Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
"Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open the guild home screen and look at the bottom of your screen, ...I think.
    love is love
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bottom of guild recruitment has option
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found it. Thanks for the swift help y'all! :)
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""