The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elsweyr bugged achievements

Ithilwenn
Ithilwenn
✭✭✭
Of course, as Elsweyr launches, their are huge bugs which prevent players from achieving...achievements. *insert major eye roll here* The Defender of Northern Elsweyr achievement is bugged for the Nightmare Plateau worldboss Zalsheem. This in turns means it is impossible to currently beat the Savior of Elsweyr achievement. How this is bugged is beyond me, but this needs a pronto hotfix.
War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
Tarielana- AD Templar
Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can confirm about nightmare plateau - killed boss several time and dont get completion
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Killed several times different days still won't give me completion.

Update: So for some unexplained reason I finally got completion tonight for Zalsheem. No clue why but I had just logged in and was still near the boss and figured why not give it one more try.
    Edited by Evergnar on May 24, 2019 12:54AM
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not. I'm not even sure if this is a bug. However, to complete the achievements that pop up on the map you have to find for Elsweyr 10 lorebooks. One of the books needed is called " A warning to the Aldmeri Dominion". I could not find this book in Elsweyr but it is easy to find in another city in another zone. When I read the book in the other zone it showed I completed it for the new Elsweyr zone.