The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BlastBones is bugged ANY NEWS ON FIX

cpuScientist
cpuScientist
✭✭✭✭✭
Blastbones is not doing the damage it should be, venom skull and scythe with lower tool tips out-damage it on the same target, all stam morphs, it is bugged is there a fix incoming? Do you know its bugged?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 days now... Any news, any acknowledgement anywhere? Any idea of a hotfix for this? Is this really going to be an ongoing issue on a new class? With no feedback from devs like shade on Nightblade?
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it works sometimes not for me, i noticed that the only times that it work correctly is when it crit.
    Skull third cast crit 13k Blastbone crit 14k
    Normal damage does 2/3 of the tooltip.
    I get 7k third cast skull average and 4-5k blastbone.
    This on a level 28 stamcro
    Signature

• notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yesterday I got hit by blastbones in BG for 28,200 damage, several times, by different players,so something funky is going on
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen a lot of threads like this. Just a "hey yeah, we've noticed" would be nice.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They noticed.

Thing is: This is not a gamebreaking bug, it doesnt even affect the class that much, so its really no hotfix material.

My guess is that they will fix it in the next patch.
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They noticed.

Thing is: This is not a gamebreaking bug, it doesnt even affect the class that much, so its really no hotfix material.

If that's the case, say so ZOS speak up typey typey. Further it is quite an important skill. It's like if breath of life frag incap scorch whip didn't work.

Fix it acknowledge it something
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be fixed by the time the expansion is released on console, I hope.
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They noticed.

[edited]

I play Necro, and I am sad I cant send flaming skeletons after my enemies, but the Necromancer can be played perfectly fine without using Blast Bones during leveling.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on May 22, 2019 4:45PM
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They noticed.

Spoken like someone who obviously doesn't play a necro, or at least not very well.

I play Necro, and I am sad I cant send flaming skeletons after my enemies, but the Necromancer can be played perfectly fine without using Blast Bones during leveling.

some people are finished leveling :wink:
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have had to remove or edit some comments for their nonconstructive or baiting commentary. Please remember to keep comments constructive and civil in the future and take a moment to review our Community Rules here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They noticed.

Spoken like someone who obviously doesn't play a necro, or at least not very well.

some people are finished leveling :wink:

Damn, you really didnt have much to do since they released the expansion, did you? xD
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the bugs section Gina said the devs know about it and are working on fix. Next incremental patch or the patch after.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In actual dungeons, my blastbones is hitting much higher then in overland and on the test dummy.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'here's your new toy!'

canva-photo-editor-664.png
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be like the old Malefic Wreath, does little damage against a single target but does wonders against large groups. That old Nightblade spell was amazingly powerful against 5-12 targets at once when you spammed it reducing them in seconds, but utterly useless against anything 3 or less targets.

My Blastbones does great when surrounded by a large number of mobs up close, and the Magicka Morph might be bugged as the further it travels the LESS damage it does. When it blows up closer to where it spawns and strikes multiple targets does considerably more damage from what I've seen.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be new around here, lemme introduce you to the first rule:

Skill fixes only come after at least 6 months of being glitched/abused, and need a minimal of 200+ forum threads about it.

Anyway, get a ticket and wait in line, there is quite a lot of people waiting.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    In the bugs section Gina said the devs know about it and are working on fix. Next incremental patch or the patch after.

What she actually said was "But again, we don't have a fix for this yet so we can't say when the fix will be published. " Could be next week, could be a month from now.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah something is wrong with blastbones.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>