The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

current state of sorcerers in PvE and PvP? (noob question)

crisfire
crisfire
✭✭
Hello, I'm coming back to this game after several years.
I would like to start with a class that is good in most part of the content. and I was wondering if the sorcerers would be a correct choice.
I think they are good in pve content, but I'm not sure if in cyrodiil and on BG it will be.

I ask because I no longer have the time to play as before and I cannot afford to leveling a secondary character.
Opinions ?
Sorry my bad english. im learning.

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably the biggest challenge to taking some time off, and, then playing the same build is all the changes that occur over time to all the different abilities, and in some cases gear, we use...

it's done for the benefit of "balancing" (which basically just seems a way of saying "we messed this up from the beginning")...

to answer your question though - yes, sorcerers perform extremely well in battlegrounds, cyrodiil and imperial city...

definitely take the time to read over your abilities and gear - things have and continue to change...

welcome back :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a Stamsorc, i have a MagSorc and what can i say? That Class was good, it's good and probably it will continue to be good. Really, i say if you have a doubt of what Class you should choose, just take a Sorcerer and go play, they work well on both PVE and PVP, i have a MagSorc for PVE and i will probably start a MagSorc for PVP
    Edited by yRaven on May 21, 2019 11:29PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)