The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Guild Question

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
How often do guilds make a sort of 'alliance' with each other?

For instance; I run a guild with a good number of people, we encourage holding a guild trader as we can and I'd like to reach out to other guilds to promote each other and the like.

Does this happen often? Is there any huge benefit as a GM, to reach out and talk with other guilds? Or should I just keep minding my own group.

As it stands, I haven't seen a exact purpose to reach out to another guild for any reason in particular, but maybe I overlooked something.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously, you haven't been reading some of the stuff that came across forums recently

8)

• HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Obviously, you haven't been reading some of the stuff that came across forums recently

8)

I have seen some of it, (Rip Rawl) and I have noticed in other threads in guild recruitment that some guilds are in a network. As a Newer GM, such things are still slowly being adjusted to.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, all the time. My guild has a few other guilds that we consider "sister guilds" and will go out of our way to assist when they need it. For example, we main Vivec, but will gladly go help an emp push in Shor for someone in our sister guilds.

Most AD guilds on Xbox NA have been pretty good about working with each other lately and there hasn't been much major drama (this hasn't always been the case, but recently things have been good overall).