The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did they break streak again?

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
I keep getting stuck in place when I cast it and I can't do anything for a few seconds, I have to dodge to break it.
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes it’s broken
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they secretly nerfed it on purpose. :)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, not that $/^& again!
    (-_-)"""
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm it is broken, it happened again just now. idk if it is the server, my usual high ping with the new change or what but it is not working properly.
  • CambionDaemon
    CambionDaemon
    ✭✭✭
    Until it has an 8 metre range and is omni-directional, it will all ways be broken. Remove the stun and cost increase of course, for balance.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, this has been happening again since Wrathstone, it isn't new to Elsweyr.

Seems to get worse when the server is under load.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »

I didn't notice it in wrathstone, but I wouldn't be surprised. However it is happening all the time now I'd say 1 out of 3 for me. And it's worst than when it was truly broken before and you needed to swap the morph for ball lightning, you freeze in place and have to roll dodge after the 1 second animation (that is not happening) finishes to break the stun.
    I will dig into this anyway, I don't see many people mention it and hopefully it is just me or a few.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    TheYKcid wrote: »

I didn't notice it in wrathstone, but I wouldn't be surprised. However it is happening all the time now I'd say 1 out of 3 for me. And it's worst than when it was truly broken before and you needed to swap the morph for ball lightning, you freeze in place and have to roll dodge after the 1 second animation (that is not happening) finishes to break the stun.
    I will dig into this anyway, I don't see many people mention it and hopefully it is just me or a few.

60% of the time, it works every time.