The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All letters and map pins crossed out with diagonal grey artefact - mac

k9inti
k9inti
Soul Shriven
After today's Mojave update (10.14.05) all the letters in game (menu items, chat, subtitles, everything) and all map pins (wayshrines etc) are crossed out by weird little pixelated grey artefacts. Other than that graphics are normal. Has anyone else had any such experience?

0n86gj1tkpbs.png
Edited by k9inti on May 21, 2019 6:31PM
  • k9inti
    k9inti
    Soul Shriven
    Here are another few where you can see the issue, the strange thing being, not every icon has it, only certain ones - the Stables or the Outlaws Refuge icons are fine but wayshrines, guild traders, port etc are broken. The screenshots don't show it well enough but these artefacts are not still, they "shimmer".

I tried to eliminate a few causes:
    - I have updated all my addons, even switched off the ones that have anything to do with GUI or anything being displayed.
    - I checked the GPU temperature (artefacts make me think GPU issue), everything seems normal and the rest of the graphics (including water details etc) are absolutely fine.

Any ideas would be appreciated! :(

tqzehu8bjhtd.png
    91i7izi8zl1i.png
    4nh861bdg102.png
    Edited by k9inti on May 21, 2019 6:31PM
  • k9inti
    k9inti
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hi there, any chance I could get a a word back if anyone is looking into the problem at all? My game looks like I'm playing it on a tablet. Literally a tablet. Made of stone. With little cracks in it.
    tyZ
  • k9inti
    k9inti
    Soul Shriven
    Nope? Not even a "your call is important to us..."?
  • k9inti
    k9inti
    Soul Shriven
    Anybody out there???
  • k9inti
    k9inti
    Soul Shriven
    Just witnessing the same thing on another mac. Can someone please look into it? @ZOS_GinaBruno