The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Problem with Master Merchant

goran849177
Hello guys as the title say i have problem with MM. Basically my Master Merchant wont connect with any of my guild trades and all suggested prices and profit is set to -1. I will link some photos so you can see, pls help.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI I use arkadia addon which is the equivalent and works quite well while creating less lag
  • goran849177
    I know but Master Merchant is so better, it has way more options to offer especially in filter with AGS. I guess it will be my last resort but i really hope i can fix this somehow
  • goran849177
    Fixed.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @goran849177, can you let me know what you did to fix the issue? That would help us direct people in the right direction in case it happens to others.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • goran849177
    Yeah sure, basically what i think i did is deleted all my sale price data from my guilds. That's the reason why MM could't connect with any of my guilds. Simple fix to that problem is to just weight until MM gather all data prices with all my guilds. That took around 20min. All you need to do is weight for amount of time for MM to do his work and it will be fixed.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    um i think you mean wait, not weight.
    wait means letting time pass.
    weight refers to how heavy something is.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • goran849177
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    um i think you mean wait, not weight.
    wait means letting time pass.
    weight refers to how heavy something is.

Exactly