The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Web API

sketchni
sketchni
Soul Shriven
This is probably the wrong place to ask this but is there a web api for ESO?

I ask because I'd like to build a web app my guild can use to chat, post notices, organize dungeon crawls etc.

I'd also like to be able to review, accept or reject requests to join the guild and manage ranks without having to load the game (for example: if I am away from my PC I could do it on my phone)
SketchNI
IGN: Llana Nightblade
Race: Wood Elf
Server: EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sketchni wrote: »
    is there a web api for ESO?
    Nope ...

Edited by SirAndy on May 20, 2019 9:38PM
  • sketchni
    sketchni
    Soul Shriven
    Damn. That's a shame.
    SketchNI
    IGN: Llana Nightblade
    Race: Wood Elf
    Server: EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    sketchni wrote: »
    is there a web api for ESO?
    Nope ...

This is correct and doubtful Zos is interested in such a thing. You can always ask in the next ESO Live and see if they say otherwise.