The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I spent an hour installing/reinstalling a lib

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
CustomCompassPins ver 1.29

3 add-ons were dependent on it.

Reinstalled, uninstalled/reinstalled, all through Minion.

Stared at it and said bad words, nothing.

Then I noticed that for some reason (I didn't do it) it was unchecked in the ADD-ONs menu.
No clue when/why, but it was working fine when I logged out this AM before the server reset.

I feel like a dope.

Don't repeat my stupididity.

Good hunting.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be sure to ALWAYS logout BEFORE updating addons and especially libraries.
    The ingame base addon manager very often behaves wrong if you are still logged in.