The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silence on incap

Gnozo
Gnozo
✭✭✭✭✭
Wasnt expecting it to see this in final patchnotes but its still there....

I just have one question:

Do.you.even.play.your.own.game???

And by playing i mean competetive PvP/PvE? And not roleplaying in overland content.
  • Papachico
    Papachico
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like turtles
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

And by playing i mean competetive PvP/PvE? And not roleplaying in overland content.
    Counter question.

Do.you.even.follow.the.devs???

Anyone who does follow some of the main people will know they do play, and they play in end game content both PvE and PvP. They're not playing at the same dedicated every night only game they play level as most of us are, but they do play and a number of them are pretty good.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can break free from silence, so it won't be as bad as the old stun.
    Chill.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Chill.

Yeah, it's literally just a nerf now.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill.

Well...

Its not as bad for magicka builds, since they can break free.

For a lot of stam builds, on the other hand, its great! Silenced? Who cares?

I've read the patch notes, bur I still don't really understand why ZOS decided to go with an effect that has such a disparity in effectiveness.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chill.
    I've read the patch notes, bur I still don't really understand why ZOS decided to go with an effect that has such a disparity in effectiveness.

Yeah i don't get it either.
    Anyway, there's no reason to wait to get 120 ulti on incap now. Use it at 70 or slot DBoS.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Combo it at 70 with fear.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think it's an odd change and I am one who thinks NBs are overreacting to nerfs. Should have left the defile. I fear with the befoul nerf and less sources of major defile, (unless you purchase the right to be a necro) we only are going to see healing become more out of control and people will blame the "heavy meta"
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a stupid Change. Silence is a buff to stamplayers cause they get free CC immunity.

Magicka player can break free of it but we know how clunky eclipse break free is....
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a stupid Change. Silence is a buff to stamplayers cause they get free CC immunity.

Magicka player can break free of it but we know how clunky eclipse break free is....

But you can still move, that's why i was saying it won't be as bad as the stun.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Counter question.

Anyone who does follow some of the main people will know they do play, and they play in end game content both PvE and PvP. They're not playing at the same dedicated every night only game they play level as most of us are, but they do play and a number of them are pretty good.

Konkle played DK in the beginning. Wrobel plays stamblade and sorc. Wheeler plays Templar. Who plays mageblade? Oh wait... that could explain the mageblade identity crises.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Counter question.

Tyvm for the answer.
    They play casually, they dont play like diehards players of the game do.
    So, they wouldnt know competitive gameplay.
    They dont care how much dps they can dish out, as long as they can finish their casual game, when they play the game they made.