The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Free additional character slot with Elsweyr or not?

• Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    How do we claim the free character slot? I'm still showing 10/10

You shouldn't need to claim anything, it just shows up as long as you own Elsweyr.

Will it be applied even if i buy the expansion 6 months from now?
  • Vallaris
    Vallaris
    Soul Shriven
    There is no free slot, it just says there are three available to purchase for crowns...unless...oh wait...free from the crown store maybe?
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vallaris wrote: »
    There is no free slot, it just says there are three available to purchase for crowns...unless...oh wait...free from the crown store maybe?

Load into a zone with a character and then back to the char select screen to create new one, as mentioned on the previous page.
  • Vallaris
    Vallaris
    Soul Shriven
    Vallaris wrote: »

So answering my own question...no, not available from the crownstore, but as was mentioned earlier in the thread, log in to a character, then back to the select screen and it should appear!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy about the extra slot!
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    Yes 1 free and 2 paid

Elsweyr is for free?
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes 1 free and 2 paid

Awesome. I dont have to wait to make the three Necros I want to make.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    Yes 1 free and 2 paid

Elsweyr is for free?

One new character slot comes with Elseweyr.

You can buy 2 new slots in the crown store.

The Elseweyr chapter is not free.