The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tel Galen: Availability?

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know when the tower will be available again? The mushroom/flesh atronach building is the perfect home for my upcoming Dummner Telvanni Necromancer.
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They brought it back recently for the Morrowind Celebration Event in february. I don't think it will return soon, since the next events will be Orsinium (Pariah's Pinnacle will probably return) and Undaunted. They might bring it back for Black Friday as they brought back quite a few houses last year.

Nothing is certain when it comes to crown store returns though. So if you really really want it, you could submit a polite support ticket asking if they could potentially allow you to buy it. It has occasionally worked for people in the past, so good luck!