The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] {DC} Returning Player LF End Game Trial/General PvE Guild

Swiny
Swiny
Soul Shriven
Hey, so I played ESO from Beta up until Craglorn released but stopped playing shortly after. Got to VR12 and then stopped. But now with Elsweyr I'm looking to get back into the game as a Magicka Necro or maybe even a Necro Healer.

I have been messing around on a Magsorc this past week and some Necro on the PTS just to familiarize myself with the game again and learn about all the new stuff that's been added in these past 4 years.

I'm able to play a lot right now, so committing to anything wont be a problem.

I have a lot of experience with MMOs and competitive environments in general. As I want to eventually be progressing on trials with a good group of chill players. So a guild with active players that run a lot of dungeons and trials would be a perfect fit for me.

Messaging me on discord is probably the easiest way to contact me, but if that isn't an option for you then replying to this thread is fine too.

Cheers!

Discord: KYLE1#5151
Edited by Swiny on May 20, 2019 12:15AM