Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vAS+2 progression group

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
NTGA seeks committed ranged DDs to raid Friday and Saturday, 7pm UK time. Sub tanks and healers required on occasion. Guild slot preferred, but not essential. Ability to communicate on Discord a must. If you have not yet cleared +2 (like most of us) you should show a 23k+ parse in either vAS+1 on application. Dummy DPS is not taken into consideration. We're in this for the long haul, and not stopping until we have earned our silver.

Please contact @ValkyOfApocrypha in game to apply.
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    NTGA seeks committed ranged DDs to raid Friday and Saturday, 7pm UK time. Sub tanks and healers required on occasion. Guild slot preferred, but not essential. Ability to communicate on Discord a must. If you have not yet cleared +2 (like most of us) you should show a 23k+ parse in either vAS+1 on application. Dummy DPS is not taken into consideration. We're in this for the long haul, and not stopping until we have earned our silver.

Just from interest, how did you came up with specific 23k dps?
  • LioraValkyrie
    LioraValkyrie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thicclady wrote: »

Just from interest, how did you came up with specific 23k dps?

It is an educated guess based on much experience with wiping due to lack of damage and subsequent miniboss enrages. I would have said 25k to make for a round number, but 23 allows for those who are not yet at 25 to join and work their way up. Those who are sub-20k, on the other hand, tend not to be able to break 22k with all the will in the world. There is a method to my madness ^^
    Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
    Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
    World first solo vFH
    Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO