The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vamp Savage Feeding Not Working

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Vampire's Savage Feeding (rank 1) is not working. It says "After feeding, your target is set Off Balance for 2 seconds and stunned for 5 seconds". They are not. The instant I finish feeding I am attacked with zero delay. The target is neither off balance nor stunned. This has been consistent all day and is still this way. I have relogged and restarted the game, same, not working.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran a repair on the game then tested today on my Vamps, not working no matter the skills rank. Feed and INSTANTLY attacked afterward. Victim not off balance nor stunned.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso