The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

<Divine Illusion> Now Recruiting ALL Newcomers

Aftereffect
Aftereffect
Soul Shriven
Divine Illusion

About the Guild:

Currently, this guild is a startup that my friend and I think it would have been a good idea to make a guild for newcomers to socialize and learn from each other. Divine Illusion is going to be a casual/PvE/social guild where all people can learn from each other and learn about ESO. I plan on in the future to have an event day where the guild either does dungeons, quests, world bosses, and trails. Also, I have a discord server that will be required to use when playing ESO after the guild is established and a website. However, for me to do all this, I need players who want to join and have fun.

About me:

ESO is going to be the 5th MMORPG that I have played during my career in gaming. The first MMORPG I played was FFXI, where I was a part of a linkshell where I was a primary healer. The next game I played was WoW where I owned a guild and was primary a DPS rouge for about 3 years. However, most of my friends stopped playing, so I decided to move onto SWTOR. In SWTOR, I was a tank in a small guild where we mostly raided. After a year, I quit the game because others started to quit, so I moved onto FFXIV where I become apart of a guild as the main tank. I quit the game because I had real life issues to solve, but by the time I came back, everyone I knew was gone. Within the last 3 years, I have been switching between D3 and MHW until a came across ESO, where I am going to be a primary tank.

Requirements:

• Mature and be respectful of others
• Must be able to use Discord voice chat
• When the website is set up, people will be required to signup
• Be as helpful as possible

The Future:
In the future, if enough people have joined, I will be looking for members to promote to a leadership role whether it be raid leader, event leader, or officer. Also, as mentioned before, a website will be built for socializing and FAQ’s if needed. Other ideas like promoting other games and making another guild for hardcore players can be discussed later.

One last thing, I believe teamwork is dream work meaning that if players all help each other out, we can all accomplish the same goal whatever that may be.

If anyone is interested in joining contact me via this post or in-game @Aftereffect123 or @Freymold.

Looking forward to seeing you join the Divine Illusion!