The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Way Of Our Ethos- AD only please.

Black_The_Silent
Black_The_Silent
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone,
We're a new guild recruiting AD players. We're open to everything one can do in ESO, so their is no singular purpose for our guild. I'd like to develop a strong presence in Cyrodiil with a specialized cell within the guild, consisting of Templars and Sorcerers. Let me know if you're interested.

My main toon is a Magplar Vamp healer, but I also have a few others. I have a crafter toon (armor, weapons and jewelry).
I consider myself to be quite a serious player, because I'm invested in my characters with time and research to improve as a player. I haven't, nor will I ever tear others down for having expectations and contrasting ways of playing their own game. Ultimately we want a good place for solid players to learn and improve together. If this resonate with what you want from the ESO community my PSN is Black-The-Silent or leave a reply and I'll send an invitation.

Be game and happy on!
Edited by Black_The_Silent on July 23, 2019 6:01AM