Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOOKING FOR EP/PVP GUILD

deets
deets
Soul Shriven
Title says it all, I am looking for an EP pvp guild. I started playing at launch but never really stuck with it and now I am ready to have some fun with this game. Seems like its come a long ways from launch and seems pretty fun these days. I've been back in it for about a month now and want a good pvp guild that can help me grow as a player and I can contribute as well.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deets wrote: »
    Title says it all, I am looking for an EP pvp guild. I started playing at launch but never really stuck with it and now I am ready to have some fun with this game. Seems like its come a long ways from launch and seems pretty fun these days. I've been back in it for about a month now and want a good pvp guild that can help me grow as a player and I can contribute as well.

What Server / Platform / Time of Day / do you play?

Here are some of the EP guilds on NA/PC

Dracarys
    TYR
    Animosity
    Vae Victus VV
    Warpath
    Specters Of The Phoenix (SOTP)
    Army of the Pact (AP)
    Sunder & Keening
    Dread Lords
    Vokundein
    Vanguard
    Flame
    Deathshead Legion
    Vujk's Crew
    Only Butt Stuff
    Fishing Pact
    Lords of the Shaft
    Insurrection
    Scourge Alliance
    Guild of Shadows
    Moist Sensation
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Only Butt Stuff".... lol
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a ton of RED on Vevic its the most populated faction atm. You will not find an issue getting into a guild there.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables