The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

307 Booted From Server

ookami007
ookami007
✭✭✭✭✭
I was going through and using the various motifs I collected during the event on various characters on my account and I got a 307 and kicked out of the server and now can't get back in.

What causes this and how can I get back in?
  • Merisis
    Merisis
    ✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »
    I was going through and using the various motifs I collected during the event on various characters on my account and I got a 307 and kicked out of the server and now can't get back in.

What causes this and how can I get back in?

I'm having the same issue.
  • Mothanos
    Mothanos
    ✭✭✭
    Cant get back into the game either it says password not valid ?

To make sure i loged in on the site changed my password and still cant get back into the game.

Doing a full game repair now and a new Document Live folder to see if that works out.

God damnit :(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For the Error 307 that has disconnected you from the server, simply log out and wait 15 to 20 minutes before logging in. If you still have issues with getting disconnected after waiting please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For the Error 307 that has disconnected you from the server, simply log out and wait 15 to 20 minutes before logging in. If you still have issues with getting disconnected after waiting please let us know.

lol ZoS's answer to everything, have you turned it off and on again, fix the damn servers, dont come out with ridiculous staements.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, just got 307 for the first time ever. NA/PC ...
    dry.gif