The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Healer is looking for a new group and new challenge [PC|EU]

Limone1
Limone1
✭✭✭✭
After a longer break I unfortunately had to find out that in my guilds there are hardly any raids left. For a while I was in a progress oriented guild where I learned a lot, but just can't afford to run raids 7 days a week. The standard healer sets are available. (Except for the sanctuary - the Loot God didn't mean well with me so far).

Clear I have vAA HM vSO HM vHRC vMOL vAS vHOF. Before my break vCR was in progress, but could not finish it. Since I'm still missing mainly the HM things, I'm looking for a raidgroup/guild, which is regularly on the road together and forms a team.
I'm familiar with the trials, but I still can't master the mechanics in my sleep and wish for a group that works together to achieve success.

Willingness to learn and wiperesistance are just as present as reliability, discord and teamspeak. It would be nice to find a group that starts raiding at 8 pm. I am also on the weekend usually not before 20 o'clock (rather later) online. But be patient with me, english is not my first language.

Edited by Limone1 on May 16, 2019 10:13PM
"Ich mag Mutter manchmal nicht. Sie ist gemein. Kann ich bei Euch wohnen? Ich kann Euch dann auch schneller Vorräte bringen." - Aksel Steinbeißer